An independent private foundation dedicated to promoting the standard of the natural sciences, technology and medicine in Hong Kong.
The Croucher Foundation is an independent private foundation established by the late Noel Croucher in 1979 to promote the standard of the natural sciences, technology and medicine in Hong Kong.
The work of the Foundation is organised into five broad areas:
- scholarships and fellowships for promising young Hong Kong scientists and medical doctors to pursue research overseas;
- research fellowships to enable scientists in Hong Kong to pursue their intellectual inclinations, and to engage in bold new work;
- conferences, workshops and collaborative research to facilitate the exchange of ideas between Hong Kong scientists and their counterparts overseas;
- demonstration lectures to promote a wider understanding of science among Hong Kong school students and undergraduate students; and
- support for any undergraduate student in Hong Kong experiencing sudden financial difficulty.
Nine Queen’s Road Central
Phone: +852 2736 6337
Fax: +852 2730 0742
Suite 501, Nine Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, HK